# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
Please use your newfound power for good, not evil. Thanks.
So, Salty has tagged me and away we go:
1. I never envisioned coming to New York City all that often - let alone live here! For my birthday (before my senior year in college), my parents took me to see a Broadway show. I still remember standing on the corner of 51st and Broadway telling them "it's a great place to visit, but i'll never live here." Whoops, guess that's why you live each moment? My parents still never let that one go.
2. I participated in a foreign exchange program (specifically it was called C.I.S.V) and had the wonderful opportunity to live in Nagoya, Japan for a month with a Japanese family. This was back in '96 (when coincidentally the Olympics were finally in Eastern Time Zone and of course 2 years later the Olympics were in Japan - go figure!). In addition, I flew out of JFK on July 17, 1996...30 minutes before TWA Flight 800...eerie.
3. I repeated Kindergarten. I could have continued on to first grade but my parents thought I was too little for first grade. So, I got to relive nap time another year...hmm wouldn't that be nice now?
4. I played the trumpet in grade school through high school. I won Most Improved my first year of marching band. Let's just say my ability to left...right...left... not so good at first;-)
5. Before my junior year spring break of college, the only time I had traveled 'west' was to go so far west I was in the Far East.
6. I'm a technology geek. However, I try to stay away from first generation technologies.
7. I used to hate fish. I still remember being able to eat it when I was young and then being sketched out by seeing a vein in a piece of cooked fish. That was it til I went away to Japan. I love it now.
I'm tagging - no one! If anyone else would like to participate, go for it!