2. NYC Marathon 2010 - Qualified. Sign up in February. November 7, 2010
3. Philadelphia Sprint Triathlon 2010 - signed up. June 26, 2010
4. Philadelphia Distance Run (sorry I won't refer to it as that new name) - September 19, 2010
5. Empire State Building Run-up - sent in the application, find out if application accepted in early January - Feb 2, 2010
AND THE MOST CRAZY THING OF ALL....
6. PIKES PEAK MARATHON! Sign up is in March and I have a friend out in Colorado. It'll be my 3-0 birthday weekend and oh what other way to celebrate other than run up and down a mountain? Ok, don't answer that:)
Sprinkle in some other NYRR halves and whatever else may come. And you have a pretty busy running year.
Goals time wise?Sub 1:40 half. Very doable. But need to make it happen.
Sub 3:40 full. Duh.
New 4 mile PR (28:51 currently)
Obviously, with a rigorous schedule, I will need to be careful with my training. I'm planning to follow a similar plan to this year which is be smart and cross train. I plan to limit running to 4x a week (max 5x certain weeks). And most important, keep it fun. Without that, this crazy schedule can't become reality. So help me realize my dreams and follow my adventures over 2010.
2009, you've been fun but 2010 - I'm coming for you!