2 weeks in a flash
I don't really feel like writing about the past two weeks so here's what happened:
- I turned 23 at 6:43am on August 18
- Friends came to visit and go to the Yankees game with me that night...along with getting food and drinks after:-D
- Worked overtime. Made more money
- Did the Broadway thing last Saturday with friends. Beauty and the Beast. Also went to Katz's Deli which is where Harry Met Sally;) Walked a ton. Times Square at night is like daytime. Tiramisu is yummy
- Got really sick Sunday. That sucked.
- Found out you need your life story to get a NY license. That and they have terrible hours...only good if you are jobless!
- NY humidity is ten times worse than at home....if you ever want to know what suffocation is like, try NY when its 90 and oppressive!
- Went to PSU for the football game. Nice to see a bunch of people again. Made me realize a lot of stuff!
- Where did summer go?