- I turned 23 at 6:43am on August 18
- Friends came to visit and go to the Yankees game with me that night...along with getting food and drinks after:-D
- Worked overtime. Made more money
- Did the Broadway thing last Saturday with friends. Beauty and the Beast. Also went to Katz's Deli which is where Harry Met Sally;) Walked a ton. Times Square at night is like daytime. Tiramisu is yummy
- Got really sick Sunday. That sucked.
- Found out you need your life story to get a NY license. That and they have terrible hours...only good if you are jobless!
- NY humidity is ten times worse than at home....if you ever want to know what suffocation is like, try NY when its 90 and oppressive!
- Went to PSU for the football game. Nice to see a bunch of people again. Made me realize a lot of stuff!
- Where did summer go?
2 weeks in a flash
Update your links kids. I've moved over to Wordpress.... http://nycbklyngirl.wordpress.com See you over there!
This weekend I jumped a plane to head to Orlando for a class for work to learn about wireless stuff. Oh the joys. However, this got me thinking. Why…
The other day I signed up to give my ice breaker speech for my Toastmaster's club. This made me ponder: what do I say about myself? How do I theme…