Here's a good article on ESPN:
Some of my memories
- I remember going with my family to a game in the late 80s/early 90s against the Atlanta Braves. We were heading out because the Phillies were losing badly (gee what a shock!) when a ball came out the tunnel (someone had hit a homerun). My dad tried to get the ball for me but it bounced hard off his wrist and some other guy got it:( I was so mad at him for not having his glove...and to this day my family doesn't let it live down! My dad actually had a giant bruise!
- Michael Jack Schmidt...he was my favorite player! Also happens to be the best third baseman of all time! Need I say more?
- Photo night...I remember the first time I was on the Vet turf.
- I remember the 93 season. One of the most magical seasons ever. From the grand slam saving catch by Milt Thompson to Mickey Mordinis grand slam to Mitch Williams getting the game winning hit at 4:41am....
- October 23, 1993 11:57PM....I don't think I need to explain anymore.
- 1980. Not only was I born but there was a world series championship and an NFC championship by the Eagles.
- My only Eagles game I attended vs the Packers. We won 10-9 because the Packers missed an extra point
There's more but I need to sleep now....oh and fyi a new phone number coming soon. Talk to me if you want it.